After Hours Emergency:
After Hours Emergency:
"Thanks to my patients who have allowed me to provide eye care for the past 27 years. I am grateful for the trust you have placed in me and for your friendship. I will miss you for the next three years. I will take many memories with me. I will be back in three years and look forward to seeing each of you again. I have total confidence in Dr. Gordon Seitz and Dr. Brett Butterfield to provide you with excellent eye care. Schedule your eye exams with them.
Thank you to the wonderful staff at Seitz Eye Care. I will miss my association with each of you."
Dr. Neldon Seitz
Thank you Dr. Ned & Family for your service not only at Seitz Eye Care, but to the countless individuals who you've always given so much to! We're surely going to miss you for the 3 years you'll be away.
Seitz Eye Care Staff
We at Seitz Eye Care are:
1. Open on Regular Business Hours
Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday through Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Saturday: Closed until August
2. Still seeing patients with preexisting conditions and future eye conditions and emergencies, as well as regular complete eye exams for the time being
3. Extensive precautions always available with:
- hand sanitizer throughout the office for use
- extensive disinfecting and cleaning of all equipment and instruments before and after every patient
4. Nobody wants to get sick. Please reschedule your appointment if any sickness symptoms arise. Also please use common sense and be conscious of everyone if you come into our office. We want everyone to be able to get all the care they need.
5. Since we have a diverse patient population with various health conditions we ask you take care of yourself by using common sense care for everyone's health.
6. Thanks for being our patients! We hope everyone stays safe and healthy this crazy time of life. Keep healthy and strong everyone!
Do you need more Contact Lenses? We may have what you need in stock which we can deliver to you curbside. Or, if we need to order your prescription, certain brands can be sent to you directly at no charge (minimum of two boxes).
And, we can still help you order glasses, as well as, offer curbside adjustments and pick up.
We are now offering the option of consulting with us through Telemedicine for issues such as possible eye infections, follow ups with contact lenses, or other conditions we've been watching. You must already be one of our patients and your insurance can be billed. Please call us at 435-789-1552 during business hours or 435-828-1552 after hours and mention that you would like a Telemedicine consultation.
Locally owned and operated since 1960 in the Uintah Basin, Seitz Eye Care is your provider for quality eye care services and products. Our tradition is great products and quality
We offer competitive prices on eye exam services. Plus, we have a wide selection of high quality eyeglasses and contact lenses from which to choose. We service our products and we want you to have a good experience with us.
Our friendly staff will treat you as if you are part of our family. We have well trained and experienced eye doctors who genuinely care about their patients. We'll do all that we can to help meet your needs through personal service. We listen. We care.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have. Please no personal medical information until you are at our office.
185 North Vernal Avenue, Vernal, Utah 84078, United States
08:00 am – 06:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Please call us to schedule an appointment